Attorney at law
145 Commons Loop, Suite 200
Kalispell, MT 59901
Katherine A. Matic
Katie was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She attended the University of Notre Dame, earning a bachelor’s degree cum laude in English and Theatre, then attended Vanderbilt University for law school, where she was president of the Mock Trial Board and vice president of the Moot Court Board. Upon graduation from law school in 2013, Katie moved to Kalispell, Montana to join Moore, Cockrell, Goecoechea & Johnson, P.C. Katie enjoys living in northwest Montana and participating in many of the outdoor activities the area has to offer.
• 2010 – B.A., English and Film, Televison and Theatre, University of Notre Dame, cum laude
• 2013 – J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School.
• Founding Board Member of the Northwest Montana Climbers’ Coalition
• 2013 – State Bar of Montana
• 2013 – U.S. District Court, District of Montana
• Rock Climbing